Government IT Services
OmniLink has a government Small Business classification and has supported Federal, State and Local governments and prime contractors since 2000. We have developed trusted partnerships driven by the stability and quality of our employees and a commitment to the processes and quality commitment of our customers. We are diligent in observing accounting best practices and have dedicated staff to support time capture and account management.
OmniLink has a strong presence in the DC/Metro area and provide services for a wide range of technologies including Networking, Security Operations, AIX/Server Administration, Desktop Enterprise, Help Desk and Asset Management to name a few.
OmniLink has Top Secret Facility Clearance and supports DOJ and DOD cleared contracts. A reflection of our federal government service delivery include:
- Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) – Information Technology Operations (ITO) Subcontract with Lockheed Martin (2009 Seven year contract). Technical delivery includes Data Center (NOC/SOC), Seat/Desktop Management and Asset Management.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) – Virtual Data Center (VDC) Subcontract with Lockheed Martin (2014 Ten year contract). Technical delivery includes Data Center, NOC & enterprise security services.
- Department of Justice (DOJ) – Information Technology Services Operations Services Staff – Subcontractor with Lockheed Martin (2008 Ten Year Contract). Technical delivery includes UNIX Architect(s), Disaster Recovery, and Network Operations Services & Tivoli Services.
- Department of Justice (DOJ) Mega 4 – Subcontractor with Lockheed Martin. Technical delivery includes litigation support, document acquisition and processing, database utilization, electronic data acquisition and production-related support including electronic data discovery and forensics, pre-trial and trial support, specialized professional services.
- U.S. Air Force Lackland AFB Direct Contract for Security Technology Support Services. Technical delivery includes system integration & support, telecommunications and security.
OmniLink has qualified personnel ready to perform on your IT effort and has a proven process and quality based teaming delivery with large organizations.
CONTACT US TODAY!